Within 7 days upon the date of sale, if any malfunction occurs, the customer may choose to return, replace, or repair the product only after the problems are diagnosed to be warranty-related by Makeblock or authorized technicians. Makeblock will cover the cost of two-way freight.
Within 15 days upon receipt of the purchased product, if any factory damage, missing part or malfunction is found, the customer may choose to replace or repair the product only after the problems are diagnosed to be warranty-related by Makeblock or authorized technicians. Makeblock will cover the cost of two-way freight.
Note: Only products that are not modified will be accepted for replacement.
In terms of malfunction problems, Makeblock will generally use efforts to repair the product or parts.
- During the Warranty Period, if you find any performance issue with the product which is covered by this Warranty, Makeblock will provide free service to repair or replace defective components and cover one-way logistics cost after the problems are diagnosed to be warranty-related by Makeblock or authorized technicians.
- Regarding the quality issue found at the product which does not apply to free repairs or whose warranty period expires, Makeblock will provide charged repair service to the product after the problems are confirmed by Makeblock or authorized technicians and the labor cost, material cost and freight generated during the repair will be borne by the customer.
Note: A repaired/replacement product or part is warranted for two months from the date of shipment, or the remainder of the original warranty period, whichever is longer.
The Warranty Period below starts when the product is received, with the receipt date as a reference. Please keep the invoice for your records. In the absence of a valid receipt, the warranty begins on the ex-factory date.
Laser tube, motor, camera, guide rail, conveyor belt, PCB, etc.
12 Months for Pro
6 Months for Startup
Filter cartidge, wood board, power cord, aviation connector, user manual, package, honeycomb panel
|No applicable to this Limited Warranty. Makeblock only provides free replacement for the defective part upon receiving.
Note: For warranty extension, please contact email@example.com for details.
Laser Tube Warranty Terms
- Makeblock promises to provide warranty service if the laser tube has a crack upon arrival.
- Within the warranty period, Makeblock promises to provide warranty service if the laser tube has no visible damage on its appearance but it is malfunctioning during operation, eg. no laser light coming out.
- Within the warranty period, Makeblock will not provide warranty service, if the laser tube has a crack on its appearance during LaserBox operation, including but not limited to a crack caused by improper carrying or low operating environment temperature.
Warranty Process Flow
Generally, a warranty claim will be made via the procedure below. But If you purchase the product from an authorized distributor, please contact the authorized distributor for warranty service first.
Note: If the distributor cannot fix the issue, please contact Makeblock Technical Support for help referring to the above chart.
This warranty does not apply to:
- Product and parts whose warranty period expires;
- Normal discoloration, wear, tear and consumption;
- Malfunction or damage caused by incorrect or improper use, maintenance or storage, such as: improper handling; use for purposes not as properly intended; improper insertion and removal of external equipment; drop or improper external force extrusion; contact or exposure to inappropriate temperature, solvent, acid, alkali, water immersion and other environments; and breaking & cracking, rusting and damage of products or parts (such as casing, components, circuits, etc.) due to insects, rat bites, or any foreign materials;
- Damage due to installation, repair, alteration or modification by anyone other than an authorized service center or personnel of Makeblock;
- Product or parts whose original identifying information has been modified, defaced or removed;
- Absence of a valid receipt or any other documents that can prove the warranty status;
- Malfunction or damage resulting from uses of software that are illegally licensed, non-standard or not available to the public;
- Malfunction or damage caused by virus infection, hacker attack or other malicious infringements;
- Malfunction or damage due to force majeure or accidents;
- Damage occurred on the product’s way back to Makeblock for repair;
- Including but not limited to other non-design, technical, manufacture, quality issue;
- Makeblock does not warrant that the operation of the product is uninterrupted or effort-free.
Note: If you run into issues above, please contact relevant parties for solutions, for which Makeblock is not held reliable.
- The packing of the product, free gifts, consumable parts, and accessories do not apply to this Warranty. If you find any damage upon receiving, Makeblock will provide you free replacement. Please check timely the product after the receipt thereof. Makeblock will charge certain fees if you would add packaging, accessories or require refurbishment service.
- In terms of products bought in China but took out abroad, Makeblock is only responsible for the cost of freight occurring in China when the repaired product is sent back to the client, and the client shall be responsible for all the rest of the cost of freight occurring .
- None of any warranty service made by an authorized distributor is covered by this warranty policy, and Makeblock shall not be held liable. In terms of discontinued products or the products which are going to be discontinued, Makeblock will publish relevant announcement and inform authorized distributors to notify customers of the deadline of the Warranty Period.
- Makeblock and its authorized distributors will terminate the warranty service after the deadline of the Warranty Period. To the extent other warranty agreements are made during the purchase, those contracts confirmed by Makeblock shall prevail.
HOW CONSUMER LAW RELATES TO THIS WARRANTY
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE (OR BY COUNTRY OR PROVINCE). OTHER THAN AS PERMITTED BY LAW, MAKEBLOCK DOES NOT EXCLUDE, LIMIT OR SUSPEND OTHER RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE, INCLUDING THOSE THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE NONCONFORMITY OF A SALES CONTRACT. FOR A FULL UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR RIGHTS YOU SHOULD CONSULT THE LAWS OF YOUR COUNTRY, PROVINCE OR STATE.
WARRANTY LIMITATIONS SUBJECT TO CONSUMER LAW
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. MAKEBLOCK DISCLAIMS ALL STATUTORY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WARRANTIES AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN SO FAR AS SUCH WARRANTIES CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED, MAKEBLOCK LIMITS THE DURATION AND REMEDIES OF SUCH WARRANTIES TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY AND, AT MAKEBLOCK’S OPTION, THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT SERVICES DESCRIBED BELOW. SOME STATES (COUNTRIES AND PROVINCES) DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY (OR CONDITION) MAY LAST, SO THE LIMITATION DESCRIBED ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Remarks: Makeblock reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to interpret and amend this warranty policy at any time.